Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

Using Our People Powers-Make There Day

Today we talked about how we can make people's days. During this week I will make peoples day by:

  • Giving complements
  • Greeting people 
  • Being kind to everyone 
  • Give Big Smile's 


I will catch up to you next week to let you know how i got on.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Last Week I made someone's day By..

I  made my mum's day by telling her she looked beautiful, Greeting her, Being Kind to her and giving Big Smile's.
I also Made Aone's day by Giving her Complements, Greeting her, Being Kind to her and big smile.
I Made Mr Breaches Day By Giving Him Big Smiles, Big Hugs, Greeting him, And Giving Him Compliments.

It makes me fell really good because it is makes MY day when I make someones day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.