Pages

Thursday 17 May 2018

Robotics

Over The Last 10 weeks in robotics I have been learning to programe the EV3's to move.

First I learnt how to make the robot go forward in a straight line. Then I had to learn how to programe it to stop at a certain spot. Next I had to learn how to make the robot turn at the corners on the map.

The Last Task was to collect rubbish and take it away, It wasn't really rubbish it was just a box that the robot had to pick up.

The Part I enjoyed the most was getting the robot around the map.

The Most Challenging thing was building the robots arm and the part that goes on the back of the robot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.