Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Hurmanu 1

 Hey everyone welcome back today I had to write a diary entry as the three main people from the cay so I hope you enjoy have a wonderful day good-bye


(I will be doing it from the day the boat broke)

Mum 
So the boat that we were on broke today and I'm not with my son so I don't know if he is okay who hes with or where he is, I feel like this is all my fault because I'm the one who made him leave and now our boat has broken. I even told him that we will be fine and that that we will be able to keep moving and now we have been split up I'm really worried about him and I just want to know if he is okay and where he is. 

Timothy 
So I am stuck with young bass and he is asking so many questions he keeps asking for a long drink of water but we need to make sure that we still have a lot because we don't know how long we will be out here for. He keeps asking where his mum is and what my name is I've told him that I don't know where is mum is and I haven't told him my name yet. 


Phillip 
So the boat broke, and now I'm stuck on this raft with this old man who hasn't told me his name and a cat who's name is stew. The guy i'm with calls me young bass and i find it really weird but i still answer to it. I keep asking him where my mum is because i'm really worried about her, even though she told me that it will all be okay and that the boat will keep going but instead we had to evacuate it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nici

    Wow, it's so great to see your work for The Cay today - you have been busy! I like how you clearly captured each of the characters perspectives and unique voice within your writing.

    Keep up the great work from home!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.