Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Reflection on Hurumanu 5

 Hey everyone welcome back to my blog today i'm going to be telling you what my past experience in hurumanu 5 was like and the differences and then also saying what I liked. I hope you enjoy this blog post and find out what I did in hurumanu 5. 


What did you like?

In the hurumanu I like the p.e that we did because I found it really fun and interesting and pushed me to my highest level. 

What did you enjoy the most?

The thing that I enjoyed the most was all the math  and  P.e because they pushed me to my highest. 


What links did you see in math?
In the math links I saw that some of the math was really easy and some of it was really tough but that is a good thing because if all the math was easy we would not get smarter. 


Anything else about the hurumanu you liked?

I liked all the games that we played some of the games that we played consisted with long ball corf ball, football, cricket, and more 


I hope you have enjoyed this blog post have a good day,
Good-Bye 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.