Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Reflection on Hurumanu 5 (P.E)

Hey everyone welcome back today we are going to be reflection on what we have done in the p.e side of Hurumanu 5. 

This Hurumanu has been really fun we all learnt a lot of new things. Here are some of the things we have learnt and done.

We have been learning about:

  • Perimeter 
  • Area 
  • Volume 
  • Measurement 
  • Heart rate/Pulse 
  • Weight 


We have been working on these and I feel a lot better about my progress and what I have accomplished and I am looking forward to what else I can do. 

Have you heard about all the things we were learning about?
If you have any other ideas that i could say to make my blog post more interesting please let me know. 

Thank you for viewing my blog 
Have a good-day 
Good-Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.