Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Reading work

Kia Ora everyone today I am going to tell you guys about the book I am going to be using for my reading work. Please enjoy this blog post and tell me something I could do better. 

About the book:
Title: The Face 
Author: R.L. Stine 
What The Back Says: They say something horrible happened that day. But Martha can't remember any of it- not the smallest detail. They say it will come back to her in time. But someone wants her to remember now. She draws his face, over and over- the face of a dead boy. She can't control her hand. And she can't remember how he died.  but she's going to find the answer. Even if it lies with the dead. 

What the front of the book looks like:
The Face (Fear Street, #35) by R.L. Stine
(Image found on Good Reads)
Why I chose it: I chose it because when I read it the first time I thought it was a really good book so when I found out that we were going something like this I decided to do this book because I think other people should read it to. 


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please if you can leave a comment and let me know what you think I could do better with my blog post. Or even tell me if you have read this book as well, or maybe telling me if you would like to read this book.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation, Nici. Martha draws quite well so I'm also curious about this features in the story. Enjoy your reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.