Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

During The Holidays Poem

During the Holidays I liked Spending Time With My Family
During the Holidays I found Stuff I didn't know we had
During the Holidays I decided To Help my brothers with stuff
During the Holidays I disliked Being Stuck In Home And Not being Able to see my Friends
During the Holidays I helped Cook and Clean
During the Holidays I felt Bored And Happy
During the Holidays I saw My Family And The Streets Being Really Empty
During the Holidays I needed To talk to my friends More
During the Holidays I made a closer bond with my brothers
During the Holidays I stayed at home with my family
During the holidays I played Bored Games with my family
During the Holidays I sought Not much because of having to be in our bubble
During the Holidays I thought How Different It was without being around others
During the Holidays I fought No One Or anything
During the Holidays I caught nothing really
During the Holidays I bought Nothing
During the Holidays I loved having Time With My Family
During the Holidays I hated when My brothers tried to start an argument with me
During the Holidays I dreamt of seeing my friends again
During the Holidays I remembered cleaning for curing my bordem
During the Holidays I spoke To my friends and family
During the Holidays I set a goal to not argue with my brothers
During the Holidays I bet my goal
During the Holidays I ate the normal things I eat
During the Holidays I drank Water and fizzy and juice
During the Holidays I visited no one
During the Holidays I watched Tv and Movies
During the Holidays I stopped Arguing with my brothers
During the Holidays I planned Nothing
During the Holidays I took Nothing

During the Holidays I imagined Nothing

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful writing Nici.. very informative and poetic. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these responses, Nici. I'm glad that you found things you didn't know you had anymore and I'll bet that your family appreciates all your help at home. It's great to hear that you made an effort to connect on better terms with your brothers and / or give a little. (My sons did this also-more connecting, less arguing). I think you introduce other interesting ideas connected to well-being also. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.