Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Mexican week

Hey, everyone this week in cooking we were in Mexico. 

We Made Loaded  Nachos And Quesadillas 

When We Got to Each the Loaded nachos I could Taste the Mince and all the ingredients we had in it. The Texture was really rough because of the chips and really soft because of the nachos that we had. I loved the taste of it. 


Today when we got to make the Quesadillas I could taste the Chilli Beans and The Vegetables that we had and the tortilla that it was all in between of it tasted really nice. 
It tasted pastie and soft because of all of the flavor and everything that we had. 


Overall the week it's self was really great and I loved the week. I can't wait until next week because we are baking and I am excited to see what we bake, what it tastes like, what it smells like and what it looks like. 

Thank you for reading my blog post today. 
Have a wonderful day 
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.