Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

Athletics Reflection

Hey Everyone Today I will be telling you about my athletics day. What I did, What Happened, When It Happened, What I liked and what I didn't like.


  • I liked Athletics day because we got to do activities that I can do.
  • I did the social activities because I decided to do social to get more used to the activities. 
  • Because I did social I didn't get results In it and if it did I think I would get a good enough score.
Athletics in P.E  
  • When we were doing athletics in P.E I liked it I just didn't like how we had to do some things that we weren't used to. 
  • I was not happy with my results because I think I could have done better. 
  • I think that we could have done More long jump or something that makes us try a lot harder. 


Thank you for reading my blog post please keep reading my posts. 
Good-Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.