Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Maori

I miss my husband I got taken by this creature and it has taken me someplace that I don't know. I don't have any way to get in touch with any of my family or husband. I was bathing in the pond or you might call it the river. I told my husband that I would be back by 12:00 but it is now 4:00pm and I'm not home yet, he is probably worried sick. I hope this is all fake because I don’t want to be here much longer I hope this is all a setup. If you are wondering what my name is, it is Waitaiki and my husband's name is Tamaahua and he is really sweet, oh geez I have to stop writing because the creature is coming. Okay, it has left now I can write again. I’m still scared and I want to leave.


Today in Maori we were writing a story about a story that is true thing I had to pick a point of view and then write how they feel.
I hope you like it
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.