Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

C.I.P 8

Hey Everyone Today in C.I.P I was working outside on the outdoor classroom and I was moving the wood and stacking it in a different place. Then I was using a rake and raked the leaves up. Then period 3 I was working in the garden and getting the weeds out of the garden so that we can plant more plants and food there.  Each week we do something different and we learn something new and we always end up blogging about it.  My favorite part about today was moving the wood from one place to a different place. I liked today because we got to move wood and the wood was rotten and it was funny 

Thanks for reading my blog post 
Make sure to leave a comment if you don't know how this is how 
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.