Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Tane Mahuta

Hey everyone today and last week we have been working outside for Tane Mahuta and I have been working on the outdoor classroom and the ground out of the other side where we are going to be making gardens. 

The first week I was working on the ground where we are going to put the garden and took the tarpaulins of the ground then this week I was working on the outdoor classroom. Today I was in the classroom and I had to lift a lot of things some were heavy some we not. Also, make sure t0 not hurt yourself with stinging nettle because it hurt really bad. 

Our final goal is to get the classroom done and have another garden outside the classroom.

Thank you for reading this blog post I will blog again when more things like this happen
Goodbye 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.