Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Ella west coming to my school


Last week I got in touch with Ella west and she has decided to come to our school we are honestly so excited because we get to meet a real author at our school. the main thing that is making me so excited is that my group in reading made this happen I am so proud of our group it is honestly a honer being in this group. the photos up above is what I sent to Ella west and what she sent back. The first one is the one from me to her and then the one under it the darker colour is what she replied back to me. If you don't know who Ella west is here are a few books she wrote... Night Vision, Rain Fall, The thieves Trilogy, Real Life, Anywhere but here, Thieves:  A Novel.

Thank you for reading my blog post I will post more about her when she comes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.