Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Tane Mahuta

So I am apart of a group called Tane Mahuta and what we do is help out the world. Right now we are working on helping the school. I have decided that we need more trees and more rubbish bins for all the rubbish but they will have lids. I have also decide for more tables and chairs around the school. My plan is to clean up the rubbish and plant more trees. Because if you have more trees you also have more shade. This is what we do



I hope you have enjoyed my blog post explaining about how I am going to help out around the school 😀



1 comment:

  1. Hey Nici,I really like your blog post and I love how you have said your helping the school. what I think you should do better about your blog post is that you should add full stops. I am so glad you are part of this.
    Great work on your blog post keep up the good work.
    hope you reply:)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.