Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Tane Mahtuta

I am apart of the Tane Mahtuta Group. Our Job Is To Make The World Around Our School Better. Today We Walked Around The Garden And Thought Of What We Can Make Better In There Then We Walked To The Field And Around It And Thought Of What We Could Do To Make That Part Of The School Better. My Favourite Part Of The School Is The Field Because It Has A Lot Of Shade. My Best Idea To Improve The School Is A Little Pond With Fake Animals It Would Be Placed Around The Road Part Of The School.

I Hope You Will Enjoy The Ideas I Have 😄

Your Friend
Nici


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.