Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

The Walk In The Abandoned Park

For writing the last few weeks my writing group has been writing about a video our teacher Mrs Jack showed us. First we watched the video and put some notes down. Next I went onto video notes to do my plan. Then after we did our plan the next day we started our writing but some people didn't they were learning how to do complex sentences. Then the next day I was learning how to do complex sentences. Then when 1 day had passed I was learning how to do speech marks. I hope you like my writing.

Ahh I was in a spooky park and then I realized AHHHHHHH!

On Saturday I was walking down the street and I saw a park so I went into the park and I started to record what I saw to show others what I saw. So the first thing I saw was a crooked tree that gave me a really big fright because I thought I saw a face in it………

The next thing I did was walk down a path and the fences were all crooked and that gave me the BIGGEST fright I have EVER gotten because I have never in my life seen crooked fences.

Then all of a sudden I saw a dark path before I went down it I took a deep breath. I walk down the path although I was very SCARED! I keeped walking down the path until I saw……….

A PLANE I saw a plane I didn't think it was a plane tho I thought it was a  GHOST! But it wasn't it was just a plane (Phew.) But that wasn't all.

I then walked down a road and it scared me because there was no one else at the park and the lights were glitching out everywhere so I had to get my torch out so that I could see.

I walked past a playground and the swings were moving on their own so I decided to just move on from the swings. Until I saw the seesaw moving on there own as well so I got a fright from it I just took a deep breath and moved onto a street.

I looked up at the moon and said to myself ¨Nici this is all a dream. You can last the night.¨  
I thought to myself believe in yourself Nici

I keeped walking as I saw another human at least I thought it was a human walking around and I decided to talk to her

“ Hi my name is Nici what is yours” I said
They said, “ Hi my name is Haylee”
I replied, “Are you okay are you lost?”
She replied “ No I live here”
I screamed “AHHH LEAVE ME ALONE YOU MONSTER’’
Once I ran away I decided to leave but I couldn’t find the way I came in so I said to myself, “I’m lost Nici don’t worry we can find they way.”
So I walked all the way back down the path I came in and I found where I entered.
“Goodbye creepy park” I said as I walked out of the spooky park.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.