Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

All The Novels We Have Read

For Reading We Were reading 3 novels and had to make Y charts about them.  What Do you know about novels? I know That They are books that you can ask questions about.  What do you know about the charters? Well I know that the girls are all wearing a red top and keebo's best friend was wearing a maroon top.  What Do you Know About Asking Questions?  When I ask questions I know that there are different types of thing for me to ask questions about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.