Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

My Holiday Recount

WALT -  We are learning to write a recount using a hook in the Orientation and elaboration of 1 idea.

In Writing we are learning to elaborate  on our ideas and use a hook at the start of our writing. We wrote a recount about our holidays. My hook is Aggggghhhhh that`ts all the people heard from me at Wycolya Park. I have elaborated on my sequence of events I used wow words to elaborate on ideas.




My Hoilday Recount
Aggggghhhhh that’s all the people heard from me at Wycolya Park.In the holidays  Me,  Mum, Zane and Rocky and Tyson went to  Wycola Park. We went just to have some fun together.


First of all we went on the slide. We were acting  like the boss of the park. The way we were acting like the boss of the park is  we were  pretending to boss everyone around. Then we went down again and hit our head on the bark. I went head first because my brother pushed me down. We made a humiliation of ourself.
Next we wanted to go on the monkey bars. We swung like a monkey. We sat on them. We looked like a monkey. I could not reach the bars.
Then we went on the swings. Me and Zane jumped off the swing. We both went flying off the swing when we jumped off. I landed on my back with the stitch it was super painful.
After that we went to the flying fox. We  went zooming in the air. We waited for our turn. We had a blast.



It was a fantastic holiday and I would love to go back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.