Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Coconut Raisin Bliss Balls

For the last few week we have been writing about our Coconut Raisin Bliss balls. First we had to wash our hands. Next we had to watch our reading teacher put all the ingredients in the blender, she did that two times. Then we got to get some and we go a chose on what we wanted to put the chooses were coconut or chocolate powder I got both on two different sides. After That  we had to smell it. Then we got to taste it It was very YUMMY for me but for some other kids it was NOT nice they thought it would have chocolate on it and it didn't.   


WALT - to describe using adjectives and similes.


Coconut Raisin Bliss Balls


The bliss balls looked like dirt. They were like rotten walnuts. When they had the coconut on it looked like rocks were on it. It even looked like a mud ball.


They smelt like coffee. They also smelt like chocolate powder. They were very sweet when I smelt them. They were very coco-nutty .

They tasted strong and delicious. Also all chocolate like because mine have chocolate powder on it.

I heard the blender going rough and VERY noisy. It sounded like our caregiver Mr Smith and his lawnmower.

When I got told that we were tasting something I got excited, joyful but also a little worried. When I tasted the Bliss Balls They were Chewy, Soft, Light and very Messy.

                                               I enjoyed it very much



3 comments:

  1. yummy I want some will you make me some Nici ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I don't have the recipe but others wise i would send you one

      Delete
  2. awww oh well ... I am so happy you are learning new skills Nici it is great to see

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.