Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Never Poem








I will never eat nasty, nutty, normal noodles.
I will never wear navy nails nicely.
I will never buy a box of nappies in the native forest.
I will never read a book about  nazi and navey people.
I would never go to nice Niciś home.
I would always like to think about  native birds and nobody.
And I promise to never go to the mall naked  with Nici.


By Nici




I was learning about writing story's about putting words that start with the same letter next to each other. This is called alliteration.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nici I like all the wherds you potin and told me what you lornd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Your blog is amazing Nici. I enjoyed reading your story's.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.