Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Looking forward to autumn



I can’t wait to smell the yuck old leaf’s that fell off the trees.


I can’t wait to taste hot chocolate being really hot in my mouth.


I can’t wait to see all the leaves falling off the big trees that are at school.


Here comes Autumn


I can’t wait to feel the chill in the cold cold weather.


I can’t wait to hear the wind that is as cold a bottle of water.


Here comes Autumn.
By Nici
i was having to write about what i am looking forward to in autumn-Nici



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.