Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Wananga

Hey everyone welcome back for the past week in wananga we
have been learning how to be a good friend to our self and to
other people. Thank you for viewing my blog. Good-bye

I have practiced being a good friend to someone else by helping
them when their upset. Also by including them and making them
Happy.

I have been a good friend to my self by when I am upset taking
time to myself, and having me time but also having time with my
friends.

Being a good friend does show respect because if you are a
good
friend you are having more people being happy and if you are a
good friend you are respecting them so they will respect you
back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.