Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Labour day

 Hey everyone this past week in Wga we have been learning about Labour day. For me my family doesn't really celebrate labour day so basicly for me it is just another day of the weekend. I know this is going to be a short blog post but thats okay. I hope you have a good day. If you know anything else about labour day please tell me. Thank you. Good-Bye



1, Why do we have the holiday?
to celebrate the achievements of workers.
2. What will you do?
I will probably just spend the time at home with my family 
3. Will it be good for your wellbeing?
I don't know

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nici,
    Thanks for writing about Labour Day. You have provided some good information for readers. How long did it take before laws were created to limit the work day to eight hours?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.