Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Digi Tec ( My Game)

In Digi Tec for the last 6 to 7 weeks we have been coding a game. I made my game on gamefroot. I haven't finished it yet but i am still going to post it. We got to choose out of a app or a game. i chose a game and my kaitiaki was tangroa so my environment issue was Rubbish All Thought The Sea But The Ground Was The Water And Each Level Was Different

( The link to my game:My Game)
That Is Level 1 of the game

The best part about making the game is if you don't know how to code well gamefroot has a tutorial that you can go though to find out how to use it.

The worst part about making the game is some things you cant really make which makes it harder like for my game it was meant to be about picking up rubbish but we couldn't make or import rubbish to it so it had to change.

My favorite part about making this is that you can show people your game and people will maybe play your game so it will get more plays and the people that play it might or could share it to their friends and get them to play it.

Her are a few questions for you
Would You make a app or a game?

I Hope you would like to play my game because i had fun making it. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.