Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

P.E

Aim: Learn How To Play Some Sport Games 

Today we did P.E and we learnt how to stop a ball in football, We did that in period 4. After lunch we played multi Sport Which is where you play different Sports We Played Netball Football And Basketball. Now Now We Have To Make A Blog Post About What We Did And How We Felt.


Basketball: We Played A Mini Game
Netball: We Also Played a Mini Game
Football: We Learnt How To Trap A Ball And We Also Played Full Game Of It And Also A Mini Game

How I Feel:
Football: I Kinda Liked It But Then I Don't Like It
Netball: I Really Liked It Even Tho They Were Only Mini Games
Basketball: I Don't Know How Play So I Don't How I Felt With The Game
Image result for BasketBallImage result for Football
  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nici, Its Kirsty from Gilberthorpe School.
    I really like how you laid it all out and how you put pictures in.
    How was netball? How was football? Maybe next time you could add a photo of a netball as well. Ok I have to go, Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.