Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

Art Stop Motion

For Art We Are Making A Stop Motion. It Is About Me And My Friends Meeting🙋
In My Group I Have Libby Tehya And Abby. Tehya Plays Herself, Libby Plays Herself Abby Plays A Narrator  And I Play A My Self And A Narrator. When We First Started It Was Only Me Libby And Tehya, And We Were Taking The Photos On A I pad On Camera And Then Mrs Allan-Fletcher Told Us To Take The Photos On The Stop Motion App So We Had To Re-start Which Annoyed Us A lot. Then Abby Joined In And I Came Up With The Idea Of Her Being A Narrator With Me And The Rest Of The Group Agreed.


Our Steps
1.  Write A Script
2. Make A Story Board
3. Make Your Person
4. Start Taking Photos


I Will Show You My Movie Once I Have Finished It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.