Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Anzac Writing

Today I had to write about How it made me feel to research about, Thomas Marshall Percy Grace.  I said That it made me feel sad but also proud because of what they did for us.

I feel sad about having to research people that had died
in the war. It made me want to cry because of how some
of them died. Like Thomas Marshall Percy Grace died in
action at the age of 25.


I also Feel proud of them because of what they did for
us as people. We are all proud of all the people that
went to the war because they risked there life for us
to be alive right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.