Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

The Kite Eating Tree

This week for writing I had to write about a pitcher. I only started on Tuesday but I caught up to everyone By Wednesday. Then I Put the photo I had to write about and I did the second half of the writing.


5 minutes before
One super freezing cold day I woke up in my really warm Pajamas. To have Pancake for my breakfast. After i had my Delicious breakfast I went up to my room to get dressed, I put on a red coat, black track pants and my brown shoes. After a got myself dressed I went downstairs to ask my mum if I could go down to the park.  And my mum said yes you sure can.

So I walked down to the snowy park and when I got there I saw a kite and i asked the owner of the kite if i could fly it, and they said sure go for it. So I flew the kite and the suddenly….






5 Minutes After

I flew up into the snowy sky and got tangled up in a tree. Soon a girl can over and weirdly started to yell at me. I thought that Lucy thought that my kite was her Bright red kite. I told her that her kite was over on the chair and she look and Cried “Oh so it is sorry about that let me go to my house and get my scissors to cut you down with.” sooner or later she returned with some bright red scissors and cut me down. After she cut me down she helped me untangle from the kite string she asked me if i wanted to skate on the ice with her. I answered sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.