Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Welcome to the SHS learning programe day 5

Today I am posting the same thing as the last few weeks. Today For learning about New Zealand we were taking one step at a time. I have been posting all the things I need to post to get all the points and today the most points I can get is 2,2 and 10  I love doing this because you can learn new things and it make me a better new Zealander. Here are all the links I used today 1.Lewis Pass Scenic Reserve 2. Twizel New Zealand  3. aoraki/mount-cook  4. Mount Everest 5. Otago Central Rail Trail

activity 1. write a 8 or 10 sentence story about what you would do is you are lost.


I turned around and found that the whole group was gone. I got super scared I was shaking. I got super hungry so I am lucky that I had some food in my bag. I tried to yell for help but no one heard me. Then I yelled my loudest but still no one heard me. I was getting worried I went to find a way out. Suddenly I saw light I wanted to go to it. So I went to it but I got closer and saw that it was a tall pile of dead grass. I tried to make a call on my phone but I had no serves.  I suddenly saw sunlight.

activity 2. Make a Slide about a famous New Zealander.





Bonus activity. Tell our Viewers if we would like to cycle the Otago Rail and why.

I would like to cycle the Otago Rail because it looks nice and I think it would have a great view. If I ever go there I would be able to have a competition on my bike and that would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.